Sunday, October 31

BRAYDEN GARY

This email is slow in coming. Sorry about that!!

Brayden Gary was born on 10/22/10 @ 8:08 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 21".

I don't have the professional photos yet, but they can be viewed here. Click on "view photos" and 1022(plus babies first and last name all lower case) for the password.

I wish I had time to arrange the photos, but Brayden thinks he is starving to death. There are lots of Brayden and Tae. She loves him so much and always wants to hold him, except she wants to hold him by herself. She always says "take a picture mama!"

Poor Brayden sometimes feels too loved by Tae (look closely at this next pic):
When we swaddle him, Tae calls it a Brayden Taco. She likes to have "two tacos".
Brayden and his Great-Grandma Sylvia.
My pride and joy:
Coming home from the hospital:
At the hospital:
More to come later!

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Your little boy is SOOOOO darling! I hope you're feeling well, too. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Shanna said...

Congrats!!! So glad he is here and all is well. HOpe you are recovering well. Congrats again. :)

Trudy said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

Congratulations Tamaran! Hope things go well for your little family.

Jenni said...

AWWW I love the two tacos!! SO CUTE!!

And how are you blogging? Did you cave and get the internet?

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!! He's beautiful!

Fig said...

Wow - what a good-looking baby! Seriousy, he's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you, and I hope I get to meet him.

Tami said...

Jon and Tamaran,
So glad to get pictures. We've been checking for pictures for the past two months it seems. :) We had a good laugh when we saw the two tacos. Love you guys,
Tami

Holly said...

Oh I love him already! He is so big. He must be the luckiest guy on earth to have a big sister who loves him so much.

It was good to hear from you yesterday. I hope I helped but at that point w/ the twins I was just in survival mode.

Lots of love to the cute familly of 4!!!

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

congratulations!! he is such a cutie! :)

Cellista said...

Love all the pictures!!! Tae looks like she'll be a fabulous big sister. It was sure fun having her stay with us for a while.

I really like the pro pictures from the hospital. I'm sad we didn't get any of E because he was in the NICU when the photographer came by...and she never came back.

Anonymous said...

So I tracked down your blog to see photo's of the newest addition. He is handsome! And his sister is right along side him, being sweet and photogenic as can be. Congratulations!!!! Maybe we will see you around Christmas time.

Love ya-Rachel

Bingyu said...

oh my gosh!!! They are adorable!!!!!!!! Taelyn is taking care of her younger brother now~ haha..they're so cute!!!!!! HUG~~~~

Merry Christmas!!! LOVE YOUR FAMILY~!!!!! :)