Tuesday, October 21

Thanks Terri!

Taelyn has several really cute summer dresses (passed down from Ella-thanks Kirk!). With the weather turning cold, they don't quite work alone. Just wanted to say thanks to Terri for the sweaters. With tights and the sweaters (white, pink, purple and blue) we can keep using them.

I have had several people tell me how cute the sweaters are and ask where I got them. I let them know that they were knitted by a lady I met on my mission. I think that I need to start using Jon's response though... When the YW told him how cute Taelyn looked and how much they liked the sweater, he said "Yup, it was knitted by a blind lady!". They thought that was even cooler.

Thanks for the sweaters, Terri. They are so cute. I'll post pictures of the other sweaters once I get pictures.

(and yes, Taelyn is setting up on her own in this picture. She only stays up 2-3 minutes, though!)

No comments: