Monday, June 22

Our Lagoon Trip

Friday was Jon's company party at Lagoon. We covered the $8 parking, and they covered dinner and our tickets. Great deal, I think.

Taelyn loved it! I must admit, seeing her reactions made it the best Lagoon trip ever. We rode the train: Then we rode the carousel twice.
(here she is thinking 'this is kind of lame') (and here she is thinking 'wait, this moves?!') I love the videos (sideways because it was more convenient...sorry).
This next one was while we were waiting for the second ride. This time she knew it was supposed to do something fun.

She loved the Ferris Wheel. Honestly, having her that high and insisting on being as close to the edge as possible kind of freaked me out. I kept asking Jon if he was sure he had her (she's a climber). We finished up with Flying Aces. The video is not great, but you can see us. I wish you could hear her. She laughed and squealed the whole time.

Our bounce back tickets are good through July 5th. We're planning on taking Tae back for another round of the four rides she can go on.

4 comments:

Jayson & Chelsey said...

I love Lagoon!!! I miss going there! It looks like it was a blast!

mike & teresa said...

Those are funny pics. I love her face-so cute.

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

so fun!! i have been dieing to take hayley!! that is so nice to have work pay for it!! :)

nersey said...

WOW, she has turned into a big girl. What happened to your baby? The close face shots a darling!