Wednesday, September 30

Our Trip to the Zoo

We took Tae to the zoo on Saturday. I loved living close enough that when she got tired after an hour and a half, we could leave. There was no need to stay to make the trip worth the drive or the $$. Anyway, we saw all the babies (tiger, elephant and giraffe). So cute! Last we hit the carousel. That and the baby elephant were Taelyn's favorite. Other than Taelyn being in a Mommy mood, we had a great time. Thanks to Jon for taking the pictures while I was busy carrying Taelyn.

I don't have time to arrange the pictures, so I apologize for the following picture dump.

5 comments:

Fig said...

She has hair! It's long!

Tamaran said...

Crazy, huh! Everyone always guesses that she is older than she is because of the hair she has--and I've cut it twice!

macarace said...

She is so big and so cute. I loved the carousel pics.

mike & teresa said...

She is such a Dye baby! I think parents have more fun watching their kids face than the kids have seeing the animals.

Kael and Katy said...

Oh my, Taelyn no longer looks like a baby, she is so big! I haven't been on the blogsite for so long, probably a month and wow her hair looks so long, she's such a cutie! What a fun trip to the zoo!!