Wednesday, March 24

Baths, Dress-up, etc.

The first time I put bubbles in Tae's bath, she freaked. I had to drain the tub and wash out the tub. She happily told them "Bye-bye" as they went down the drain. We've now decided bubbles are great.
We've also decided Taelyn is a girl, through and through. When we are at home she is either taking her clothes off or putting more clothes on. I've heard it only gets worse from here.
On Saturday, Tae and Jon were on their own while I went to violin lessons and a Stake RS Activity. When I got home Jon made me close my eyes. When I opened them he was holding a Taelyn sized dress. He informed me that they had gone shopping and when he picked it upto look at it, she immediately loved it and he just had to buy it. At this point in the conversation Tae looked at me and said "La-la. Dress. La-la." He said it was a confirmation that he had to get it. It does make me laugh because I can never get him to look at dresses with me. Apparently it has become a tradition because daddy has been the one to buy her Easter dress both years she has been alive. Because Easter falls on General Conference weekend this year, we let her wear her dress on Sunday. I tried to get some pictures after church. Most of them turned out like this:
But some of them worked. [I'll just throw in here that I LOVE digital cameras. It takes 30+ pictures to get a few good ones. I'm glad I can take the 30+ pictures and not have to pay to get all of them developed! What did people do before digital cameras?!]

9 comments:

jkrh4 said...

What a sweet little girl! She is so cute!!!

Jenni said...

That dress is so cute!! Jon did good!

Unknown said...

She is getting SO big! I can hardly believe my eyes!

Unknown said...

Sorry, that last one was from me... Darla Didn't realize I was logged in as my husband.

Kael and Katy said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe how grown up she is looking!

Andrea said...

Hey! I recognize that skirt! ;)

Holly said...

Love, love, love the Easter dress! What a great daddy she has. That's a tradition most kids don't have to dress shop w/ their dads. She is getting so big, it seems slike yesterday I held her at Red Fleet and she was just itty bitty!

nersey said...

I love the pig tail/ polka dot dress combo. She is such a doll!

Unknown said...

she's adorable!!