Monday, July 26

Random Pictures from June

I'm never going to catch up if I don't do a massive card dump. Sorry!

This is the first and only time I have been able to talk Tae into licking the beaters. I had to lie and tell her it was just like a sucker. She liked it, so I think she'll forgive me.Can you tell that this little girl has a mother who plays the violin? She tried to play Taryn's guitar like this too.
She loves dandelions, but only after they go to seed. For some reason, she calls yellow dandelions by the correct name, but once they look like this they are called 'dinosaurs'. Don't ask me. She even knows what real dinosaurs look like.
On one of our trips home we helped my parents move the cows. She only rode with Grandma for 5 minutes before she decided she preferred being on the 4-wheeler with me.
And here is just a sample of how much like her daddy she is. She loved 'helping'. She slowed Jon down a little, but I know he enjoyed it just as much as she did.
Colton lived with us for a couple weeks while he was working in SLC and Shay was finishing up school in Cedar. Colton was trying to figure out how to get into the coconut and Tae insisted on helping. I tried to pick her some cool looking implements-of-destruction that could do no harm. She seemed content.
She might not forgive me for posting these, but I couldn't resist! She used to like to drink out of Jon's hand after brushing her teeth, but this is her new favorite method. I walked in on her like this and couldn't help but laugh.
And finally, once she figured out what gardening was, we couldn't talk her into letting Daddy plant the flowers on his own.
(not so friendly a tool...I should have given her the potato masher!)
For some reason she likes putting her feet between the posts on our porch. Because I'm so kind, I took pictures of her instead of helping her free herself.
I'll post pictures from July tomorrow. Until then, I'll feel like I've at least accomplished something on this long-neglected but not-so-forgotten blog.

No comments: