Tuesday, June 22

Taelyn's Birthday

Taelyn's birthday was over a month and a half ago. I never did post pictures.

Because we opted to get her a larger gift this year, we decided to keep the festivising small. Colton and Shay went with us to dinner. We went to the Mayan (which Tae calls 'Boys-Jump-Water' for obvious reasons). I was glad they happened to be up when we were going so they could join us. It helped to make it more special for Tae. She loves Coco-Shay. I wish I would have taken more pictures at dinner!This is her 'Big Toy'. She has spent countless hours on (and under) it.
Best KSL Classifieds find ever and I'm still shocked that I was the first one to call on it.
We picked it up the night before her birthday. I told Jon that we could wait until the next day to set it up. He was insistent that we could do it. We started when it was still light out. Funny how hard something like this is to put together when you don't have instructions, don't know what it is supposed to look like when you are finished, and have a two year old trying to climb on the pieces while you're trying to figure it all out. It was well after dark when we finished. Quite the little adventure.

We also got her some princess shoes and princess sandals for her birthday. I don't think they are that cute, but I've finally decided it is much easier if she likes what she is wearing than if I like it. These shoes have hearts, princesses, sparkles and lights-she thinks they are the most awesome thing ever. I had a few videos of her stomping around and checking out the lights, but I'm having problems getting them to load.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

And that is an awesome toy, when you described it I was like "hmm, okay", but now that I see it I am like "WOWZA!!"

Shanna said...

I haven't been checking blogs lately so I am way late on this but congrats on expecting a new baby! I'm so happy for you. I am so sorry you have been having health problems with this pregnancy. I hope things go better for you and if I can do anything for you let me know! :)