Tuesday, May 5

Chastised

So Terri called last night and chastised me for not posting a video of Tae walking. She informed me that because she is in North Carolina, she is missing Tae growing up.

I have been neglecting the blog, for which I apologize.

So, here is Tae walking. The first video is when she first got the hang of it (first part of April). The second is from April 30th. Sorry it is turned sideways. I always forget, and I don't have the software to change it. If it really bothers anyone that much, they can opt not to watch it-promise it won't hurt our feeling any.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a darling little girl! I love her little walk and then how she claps for herself. :) Love it!

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

what a cutie! i didnt know that she was walking yet! i am so excited to see everyones babys together this year :)