Monday, July 6

11:00 Church

I need to complain about having church at 11:00. I used to love it...before the kid. Now it just complicates things. Nap time is at 10:45, give or take 15 minutes. Lunch is at noon, give or take 30 minutes-depending on the nap. Church interrupts both. I hate it when she falls asleep at home, because we can never get her to stay asleep. Oh, she's not the only one that sometimes falls asleep before church...

She usually ends up postponing her nap-which kind of works well because she falls asleep while her and Jon are with the High Priests. But it makes her a little moody during Sacrament Meeting, which is also when she gets hungry. We always bring treats. Between us feeding her, and her mooching off of the Kellers (we appreciate their willingness to share), we manage to get through the meeting. Still--and I never thought I'd say this--I'm looking forward to being back at 9:00!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

AMen sista!!! I hated the 11:00 church too!!! We are at 9:00 now and it is so much better. We only have a hard time getting there on time. He sleeps till 9 and does not like getting woke up. lol