Friday, July 31

Comment of the Day

I just had a co-worker tell me "Being malicious is different than having a sense of humor."

Why, you ask? Well, I didn't think Napoleon Dynamite or Paul Blart: Mall Cop were funny. I did, however, think it was hilarious that I swiped my boss' keys when we were in the field and didn't say anything until he realized they were missing. OK, I was ratted out. I would have waited until we started backtracking before telling him I had them.

Does that really make me malicious?

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I do agree with the comment, they are different, however, I don't think hiding keys is really malicious most of the time.

Tamaran said...

Oh, I definitely agree with the comment. They are different. But I don't think I'm malicious (most of the time, anyway), and I think I have a sense of humor. Right?

Nicole said...

I think you have a GREAT sense of humor!

Tamaran said...

Thanks Nicole! Just so you know, you don't have to say that...but I do appreciate it!