Friday, May 2

My not so positive attitude

So, here I am at work...again. Even though we were counting down to May 5, part of me was still hoping for an April baby. Every night I get my hopes up because my contractions increase. Every morning I wake up and glare at the clock. I never have been a very patient person. It is doubtful that that is going to change any time soon. I appreciate Jon, who is trying to help by coming up with something fun to do together every night to occupy our time. Last night we went to dinner and rented a couple movies.

Oh, and my not-so-morning morning sickness hit again last night. Holding out to the very end.

OK, enough pessimism. If I don't go into labor today, I get to go to Jenni's graduation party tonight. CONGRATULATIONS JENNI! You made it! I still admire you for finishing your masters. By the time I finally got done with my bachelors...nothing could have made me keep going! Congrats again.

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Now that you've had your baby.... are you ready to put her back? he he he

Tami said...

Tamaran and Jon,

Congratulations on your new, new baby. When you've recovered enough, we'd love to see pictures! I say 'recovered enough' because you will never 'recover.' Isn't it wonderful?