Thursday, May 1

May Day!

Well, April came and went. May is here. Guess that means Taelyn will be a May baby.

I hit that depressed point. It takes everything I have to make myself get up and go to work each morning. Yesterday my boss talked to me about coming in on Monday if I haven't had the baby. I wanted to cry... I spent all of yesterday contemplating what to do with my schedule. I think I'm going to agree to come in next week if she hasn't come, on the condition that I come in in the morning and leave early. I'll use vacation time to cover the remainder of my shift. Right now, I'm very energetic and work well in the morning. About 2 o'clock I run down. By 3, I'm ready to die.

That is about the extent of my thoughts for today.

Oh, and I didn't clean the car last night. I cleaned the Relief Society closet. One less thing for the new RS president to do once she is called. It should be on Sunday, but we have been thinking that for 3 weeks now. It has made things difficult. She has been ready to pick things up, and I have been ready to let them go. We are in this limbo state where we are trying not to step on each others toes. Ya, I know who it is. Just happens that way when you are in a small ward. Bishop told me I was going to be released. Right after Sacrament Meeting, he called her in. I had my suspicions, but I knew for sure when she started asking me more questions and taking notes. I asked and she confirmed. It has made for a nice transition because I have been able to take time before the baby comes to fill her in on as much as I know. As I remember something else, I just shoot her an email. Come Sunday, it should be official. Don't get me wrong. I have loved my calling. These past months have just been a little too much for me in my pregnant, emotional, moody state!

No comments: