Wednesday, May 21

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kirstine Clark (Jon's sister).

Tidbits about me.

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very Attached

B. BEST FRIEND? Jonathan, then my Mom and Mag (my nick-name for Taryn...long story).

C. CAKE OR PIE? Depends on the type. Mom's Carrot Cake or Italian Creme Cake would top any pie in my book...but Aun's mom's Cherry Cream and Cherry Apple pies would come in a close 3rd and 4th.

D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday. Jon is home...and I can shower in the morning. I still haven't figured out what to do with Taelyn so I can get ready in the morning.

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Kirk said Diaper wipes. I would have to agree. Taelyn had an explosion while I was changing her diaper today. I couldn't find wipes ANYWHERE! I'll never be caught without them again.

F. FAVORITE COLORS? Purple (most shades)

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy worms.

H. HOMETOWN? Neola, Utah.

INDULGENCE? I used to have those...I just don't remember what they are right now. I'd give anything for a shower and a good back rub (hint-hint Jon).

J. JANUARY OR JULY? July. I'm ready for walks in the park.

K. KIDS? 1 adorable daughter now...16 days old.

L. LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Spending time with my family.

M. MARRIAGE DATE? May 14, 2005

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers and 1 sister.

O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges. I could eat them any time. I have to be in the mood for apples and they have to be the right kind.

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? 2. Losing one of my family members, or getting in a car accident with Taelyn.

Q. QUOTE? I'm sure I could look up something good...but I only really have one memorized that I reference often. "For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe, the horse was lost; for want of a horse, the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy. All for the want of care about one horse shoe nail." May not be an exact quote-but it is close to that. By Thomas Jefferson. I usually only quote the last bit.

R. REASON TO SMILE? Seeing Taelyn smile or watching her and Jon.

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman all the way!

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE… Jenni Oman, Darla Locher, Holly Schulthess, Valarie Dye and Andrea Smith.

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have won two state sewing competitions, and competed nationally...but truth be told, I absolutely hate sewing. I have made quilts before and loved it. Part of me wonders if I learned to hate sewing because of the scrutiny of the competitions...

V. VEGETABLES? Most. During the summer my favorites (has to be from the garden) are Mom's fried squash/zucchini or her creamed peas and potatoes, or Dad's oil and vinegar cucumbers. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it...

W. WORST HABIT? You can only have your worst habit posted on the internet so long before it has to be taken off!

X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Thia food. However, I could really go for some pizza right now. I'm excited that I'm no longer pregnant and so I should be able to keep it down now!

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

No comments: