Monday, August 4

Dye Reunion #1

My dad's family does 2 reunions a summer. The first is in July and only includes my grandpa and the 3 generation after. The second is on Labor Day weekend and is more extended with grandpa's siblings and their posterity. Both reunions have always been something I look forward to every year.

While at Red Fleet for the first reunion, I took my camera anticipating taking many pictures...I didn't. But I did get the 2 most important pictures. Taelyn's 4-generation picture and a picture with her and Grandpa. I'm going to get another 4-generation pic at the next reunion so that she is setting up and without the pacifier. I'll take it the first day so that my hair is actually done...I wonder if there is an angle that would look a little more flattering? I look huge in the first one, and Taelyn looks like she has NO hair on top in the second one!


1 comment:

DyeFam said...

Those pictures will be worth so much in her future life~! I am so grateful for grandpa dye in my life.