Wednesday, August 27

Memories

I got this off of Deb's blog. I had seen it on several others, but didn't feel inclined to participate. Guess I changed my mind.

Here are the directions-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (OK-you can share memories of Jon too). It can be any memory that you can think of, doesn't matter.

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Or if you don't feel like commenting you can email me if you have my email address.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I was remembering when we were roommates and sometimes would stay at my parents' house overnight and my dad would make us breakfast burritos and give us those HUGE glasses of orange juice. Or the time on the mission when we randomly played in the rain, fighting over who got to be the king of the puddle.

Andrea said...

OH, I'm not really playing the game, but feel free to leave a comment on whatever my latest post is with your memory.