Monday, June 30

3 posts in one day?!

So I had a few more pictures I wanted to add.

She sure enjoys walks. Tonight we went early (6-ish). It was so stinking hot that we should have gone at 9, like we usually do. It is easier once the sun is down because we don't have to be so worried about blocking the sun from her eyes. Doesn't Jon look happy!

I asked Taelyn to smile for mommy so I could take a picture. This was the response I got. Like everything else she does, it made me laugh!

Yesterday, someone made the comment that they liked the crazy haired pictures of Taelyn that I had already posted. They said that it reminded them of Doc on Back to the Future. I had to add these pictures because...well...if you thought that hair was crazy, check this out!

There is that ever present tongue! By far her favorite body part.

2 comments:

Kael and Katy said...

Okay she is seriously so stinking cute! I love her smile! What a pretty baby!!

Tami said...

Tamaran,

I think I'm the one that made the Back to the Future comment. What a riot. Zachary, Jenny and Abby were standing behind me watching. We all got a good laugh. She has got to be the most lovable baby I've been around in a while.