Monday, December 8

My U Spirit

Have you ever pulled a prank and no one has figured out it was you? Did it ever drive you crazy and you just wanted to yell that it was you?


Well...



IT WAS ME!!

MWAH-HA-HA-HA!!!


This is my boss' office door. He is a HUGE BYU fan. I decorated it Friday before the game. I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to have to beat him to work on Monday morning (before 7:30) if BYU won. I must admit, when the U whomped all over BYU I was a little worried about rubbing it in...
Well, I should have done this while I was still in school because it sure brought out my school spirit. I was singing Utah Man the rest of Friday night and all of Saturday.
The best part was hearing everyone try to guess who it was. Because I'm such a bad liar, I had to come up with quick comments to keep from giving myself away. Now it is driving me crazy that it has been 2 weeks and I was never found out.
Man I think I'm clever!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

You are so diabolical!

Us Lochers said...

Do you want to know how many times I got blamed for that??? It's okay.;... I wish I would have come up with it on my own! Great job!

Shanna said...

That is hilarious! Good job!! :)

Nicole said...

Very, very crafty...but don't tell Jeff I said you did a good job. :) I'm supposed to bleed blue too. Actually, since I didn't go to either school, I really don't care. :)...Don't tell Jeff that either. lol