Friday, December 26

The Reason We Moved Our Blog

I have several friends that use "pseudonames" for blogging. Smart. Others have been going private with their blogs for safety reasons. Also smart. I debated the issue. I don't think I could handle the pseudoname idea when blogging (too complicated for my liking...besides I couldn't come up with any cool names). I didn't want to go private with the blog, either, but realized I needed to do something. I started by deleting references to where we live and work. Lacey inspired me to not include our last name in the URL. It may not be the best option, but it is a start.

I feel safer already!

4 comments:

Fig said...

Good thinking, Ms. Tam. :-) And hear hear on the pseudonym thing, it's a beast to keep track of.

Tamaran said...

The problem with you being Fig is that when I am talking to Jon and I use your real name, he always asks who that is. ALWAYS.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! It's so cute!

I did initials because I couldn't come up with pseudonyms. Even so I sometimes refer to the kids by their initials when talking to people when I could use their names. :)

Anonymous said...

The author of ourslice.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: If a program is useful, it will have to be "improved". Thanks for the info.