Friday, February 13

Our Nightly Entertainment

So I haven't yet tried to see if I can upload video taken by my camera...here is a sad attempt. I learned that I need to not rotate my camera because I don't have the software needed to rotate it. Please excuse the head-tilt required to watch the videos; next time around, it won't be required! This is Taelyn learning to stand on her own. This has become a game around our place and we are up to about 20 seconds.

The second is Jon making her laugh, which he does oh-so-well! Here he is actually throwing a water bottle into the air (the crazy background noise). Apparently it is pretty funny, sorry, no video of that.

1 comment:

Fig said...

Can't wait to watch these with sound when I get home. She looks so cute just standing there in the first one! Scrumptious.