Monday, November 17

Cakewrecks

I love this blog! There are some amazing cakes highlighted on "Sunday Sweets". I was in awe of the these, the amazing cupcakes, the Mario and Tim Burton wedding cakes, Lego Gotham, Wall-E, Autumn Awesomeness, and the amount of talent and time that went into the Muppets. But, true to its name, there are many wrecks on this site too (far more than the glamorous works of art). Jen's comments are hilarious! This site had me laughing so hard I was crying...multiple times. I'll leave you guessing as to which ones I found the most comical. If anyone needs a laugh today, I highly recommend checking out this blog! [Keep in mind these are cakes that people actually paid money to have made, or that are on display to purchase. Wow!]

1 comment:

Fig said...

That is a RAD site, thanks for the links!

Also, the Mario cakes (and cupcakes) made me sad for the old Nintendo days. The new stuff just isn't the same.