Monday, November 3

Tagged by Chelsey

So I started filling this out on Monday, but never posted it because I got too busy to finish.

8 Things


8 TV Shows I Love to Watch...

(maybe it is weird, but we don't do TV...no cable, satellite or even an antenna. We do love NetFlix. Here are a few things we have gotten into with that:)

1: Monarch of the Glenn

2: Planet Earth

3: Myth Busters

4: Murder She Wrote (watched while I was on maternity leave...but by season 9, they all started to feel like re-runs)

5: Sliders (also watched while on maternity leave...loved seasons 1-3, 4 was OK, never made it through 5--could see why it was cancelled)

6:

7:

8:

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

1: Walked to church

2: Had 1 hour of singing time in primary to prep for the program. It exhausted me. I even sang "Stories I would tell him to ask me". The children thought it was a hoot. Can't believe I'm so tired I'm mixing up the words...

3: Walked home from church in the rain. It was cold and Taelyn hated being under the blanket. She insisted on keeping her hand out in it.

4: Sat in front of the window with Taelyn (she loves looking out our new window)

5: We both fell asleep

6: Went to the Keller's for dinner (such a huge help considering the stacked/packed disaster our Kitchen currently is)

7: Went for a short drive in the rain

8: Went to bed at 9:00!

8 Favorite Places to Eat...

1: Sawadee

2: My Thai

3: Cafe Rio

4: Greek Market

5: Citrus Grill

6: The Roof (special occasions)

7: McGraths Fish House

8: My parents house

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

1: Unpacking

2: Getting a washer and dryer

3: Thanksgiving at home

4: Fixing up the house

5: Setting up our grill that has been in a box for 3 1/2 years

6: Taryn's B-ball season starting (I loving going to her games)

7: Going to the Roosevelt Institute fireside on the 30th (speakers: my mommy and daddy)

8: Spring Break vacation (haven't decided location yet...)

8 things on my wish list...

1: Washer and dryer

2: A back door that opens without a fight

3: Leaves raked

4: Bicycle Trailer for Taelyn

5: Bike for Jon

6: New tires for the Camry

7: I'm with Chelsey on a day at the spa

8: A cruise...someday...

And I won't pass this one on because I think my usual "Tag-ees" are getting tired of me...

3 comments:

Fig said...

I love that you don't have TV. We didn't for the first year we were married, and it was so nice. More time to do fun things together.

Add me to the "leaves raked" wish - oh my gosh. That's got to be the worst job either.

Fun read!

☆jeff&leawoodland☆ said...

Hey Is the roof real expensive??
How much should someone plan on spending when going there?
I want to try it someday...
I can't belive how big taelyn is getting! :D She is soooo adorable!
How are you and Jon doing?

btw i found you on Kelbys blog..

Tamaran said...

Hey Lea! Glad you found us. The Roof is a little pricey, $35 per person (drinks not included). It is set up buffet style (gourmet of course!). They usually have fish, lamb, beef, pork, crackers, cheeses, pasta salads, other salads, veggies, fruits. I love their mashed potatoes and rolls. Their dessert buffet is large. The food is good (our opinion is that it isn’t great)…but the atmosphere is wonderful. The view is gorgeous! I also like the clear piano and their pianists are always great. Like I said, we usually do that only on special occasions (there or Rodizio-who's buffet I don't like, but go to when we're feeling carnivorous!).