Friday, March 13

Mommy and Tae

I'm not one that feels comfortable with posting pictures of myself on my blog. Something to do with the additional baby weight that I still can't get rid of. Anyway, I really didn't want to post these, but Jon begged me to.
*3 weeks ago Jon had a math test. We both took the day off, took Tae to daycare, and spent 7 hours studying. While he was taking the test, I got stir crazy. I couldn't handle sitting at the house and waiting. I decided to fill my time by getting my hair cut. I told her I wanted it somewhere between my shoulders and my chin. I think she only listened to the end of what I was saying...

9 comments:

Jayson & Chelsey said...

I'm so glad that Jon begged you to post those pictures because I absolutely LOVE them! You look so pretty and I love your hair! Good work Jon!

Jenni said...

Those pictures of you are so cute! I am glad Jon made you post them!!

Nicole said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Hair and all! I saw your hair on Sunday and I totally thought "I wish I could pull that hairdo off as well as she does!" I LOVE it! (and the pics too!)

Julie said...

Wow!!! I love the haircut! These pictures are so amazing!

Julie said...

Also, Joel is trying to rotate your video from below...I'll have him email it to you if he's successful, because he's pretty much awesome like that.

nersey said...

Cute hair, you have no resaon not to post them. Mommy Daughter pictures are a must! Also I feel you on the baby wt. issues if you want to WW pal I am signed up but have not yet mustered the courage to go to a meeting yet.

Fig said...

She looks so much like you ...

Love the pics. :-)

mike & teresa said...

you look good and your hair is cute that way!

Tami said...

Tamaran, Love your hair, so do Jenny and Abby. They love looking at your blog.