Thursday, March 12

What Punctuation Mark Are You?

Trudy, my friend and former mission companion, is alive. She sent a group email to let everyone know that she had changed her email address. After a few short emails, we exchanged blog addresses.

I got this off of her blog and was intrigued.




You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.



You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.



Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.

(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)



You excel in: Leadership positions



You get along best with: The Semi-Colon



And the most interesting thing? Trudy is a semi-colon. At least this random quiz is right about some things!

I'm not sure I agree with the 'brilliant and incredibly learned'...

What do you think? I am a colon(:)?

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh you are a colon for SURE!

Fig said...

The funny thing is I read the bolded words "you are a colon" before anything else, and I thought it was a little weird that you were calling yourself (or anyone else) a colon. Because I wasn't thinking of the punctuation colon - rather the organ colon. :-)

Tamaran said...

When I told Jon about this, he was totally grossed out. He couldn't figure out what I was talking about.

Tamaran said...

There. I changed it to be in a white table (with a pic of the punctuation at the top), instead of just the text. That should fix the colon-colon confusion!