Tuesday, November 17

A Busy Missionary Week & Good News That Follows

Last week was a very busy missionary week. As I mentioned before, we have sisters missionaries in our area. We have been helping them teach two families in our ward. Last week we actually went out with them four nights. Three of those, we saw both families; the other we took one of the families to temple square.

It kept us busy. In fact, Taelyn got so used to going out to see the sisters every night that when we left the house last night she started signing 'missionary'. We had to explain that we weren't going to see the sisters.

Anyway, I had a message from the sisters this morning when I checked my phone. One of the families committed to be baptized and set a date. It was the best news and totally transformed my lousy morning.

What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

mike & teresa said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.