Tuesday, November 10

Halloween

So I'm slow in getting these up, but I totally have an excuse! I forgot to take pictures, my fault, and I was waiting for the pictures from the Stake Trunk-or-Treat to be posted.

We had planned on being Rainbow Brite, her Sprite 'Twink', and Murky Dismal.

Tae and I wore our costumes on Friday so we could Trick-or-Treat at my work. I had intended to do Jon's costume and put the finishing touches on Tae and my costumes on Saturday. It didn't happen. Here is what we ended up with. Tae was not thrilled to take pictures, but the second one isn't too bad.


Instead of finishing our costumes, we did a last minute runaround to gather up teeth, face paint and material for hooded capes for a family that lives just around the corner from us. The kids sure had a blast and it made the mad dash and quick sewing job totally worth it.

I wasn't going to post this last picture. It is not at all flattering...but it does give a better idea of what Tae and I looked like. We were just wrapping up the Trick-or-Treating at my work on Friday. My rainbow belt was falling apart from carrying her, and I had taken my sleeves off because it was too hot...but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

WAY cute costumes!

Fig said...

Super, super cute.