Tuesday, November 10

Why So Many Posts in One Day?

I talked to Terri on Sunday night. She is a dear friend that I met and taught on my mission. She really does deserve her own post. I need to make time to write it all down. For now, we'll just say that she got to know my parents over the phone while I was in North Carolina. She even asked my dad if he would baptize her when my parents came to get me at the end of my mission. She has been adopted into my family.

Anyway, Terri informed me that I hadn't posted any pictures of Taelyn lately and I needed to fix that. I appreciate the reminder. My goal is to not need to be reminded again. At least not for a few months, anyway.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

So what you are saying is that you need more projects at work (says the girl commenting on your post instead of writing a letter)

Tamaran said...

Actually, no. I just needed to remember what I was working on so strenuously last week. Silly, but I seriously couldn't remember! Now its back to requisitions and contracts. Water quality is slightly important. [In my defense, 2/4 I did on lunch.]

Trudy said...

That reminds me. I should call Terri. I've been bad about keeping in touch lately. (If you're reading this, Terri, I'm sorry. I'll do better once my thesis is done in 2 weeks!)

nersey said...

I just saw your Halloween costumes... AWESOME! I cannot believe what a big girl you have!