Wednesday, April 2

Colton and Shay

ADDED APRIL 7, 2008: I have had many people ask why I have pictures of Colton and Shay on my blog. FYI, it is because I am bragging and showing off my amazingly awesome, mad photography skills! (I thought I did a GREAT job!)

I decided it would be good to put a picture of pregnant me on this blog. When I got the camera out, I was reminded of all the photos that were still saved on the card. I fancy myself a photographer, and my little brother and his wife were good enough to humor me and asked me to take their engagement photos. Kid you not, we took 400+ pictures. I deleted most of them last night, but these are my favorites.


Where was Jon in all of this? Well, he reluctantly served as my assistant. See the swan in the last picture...it is only there because Jon agreed to chase it around the pond until it ended up in the right spot! He also helped with lighting. The weather was awful that day. It had rained earlier. When it finally cleared up, the sun was at a terrible angle for pictures. Jon held up a towel to keep the light off of their faces. What can I say, I'd be lost without him.

As for that picture of pregnant me... I made sure I dressed nice today and put extra time into my hair and did my makeup. Still not a pretty site. I'll try again and see if I can get a picture that I'm not too embarrassed to post on the blog. For now, you'll just have to use your imagination. Picture short with a huge belly! At least my hair is nice...

No comments: