Friday, April 11

Morning Sickness

So it is official. My unwanted visitor isn't planning on leaving until the bitter end.

I hadn't been sick for over a week, and I was thrilled! Then I got sick on Wednesday. Coincidence. I was done. Last time in my pregnancy. Again on Thursday. Crud. Maybe now I was done. Well, after this morning-AGAIN-I've just come to accept it.

I've decided I'm genetically doomed and that's just the way it is. Grandma was sick the whole time with my mom, and Mom was sick the whole time with me. The question is who's trend will I follow. Grandma was sick the whole time with all of hers. Mom was only sick the whole time with me... Love ya Grandma, but I really hope I follow Mom's lead on this one.

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Being sick is never good when you're preggers. I would say I hope it goes away soon.... but I am more confident that the baby may come first!

DyeFam said...

Hi Tamaran-It's me Valerie-Jackson's wife-I actually tried a blog this week-so I added you to our list-I hope you don't mind-we keep checking to see if there is an annoucement-please keep us posted-Good Luck-~! Sorry we missed your baby shower-!